LIBiz SUMMIT 2019
Nurturing Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
International Connect: Trade, Tourism, and Economy.
The objective of LIBiz Summit 2019 is to bring together successful SMEs from Singapore and India, expose them to views from leading industry experts, provide them with networking opportunities, supplement their branding and marketing efforts, and felicitate most promising SMEs.
Session 1: Panel Discussion and Networking
SMEs shall learn from leading industry experts during talks, panel discussions, Q&A session with experts, and networking sessions
- Panel 1: Managing transition from SME to MNC
- Panel 2: International Connect: Trade, Tourism and Economy
Session 2: Gala Dinner with SME Felicitations, Awards, and Celebrities
Promising SMEs from Singapore and India shall be felicitated and provided a platform to share their story. This gala-dinner will be accompanied by scintillating performances by highly acclaimed international celebrities.
LIBiz SUMMIT 2019
- The objective of LIBiz Summit 2019 is to nurture the spirit of enterprise of the SMEs to help them grow beyond the boundaries of SME category.
- The delegates attending the event are from India, Singapore and other countries.
- All delegates are of CEO / Owner stature, and at least Millionaires
- Participating organisations include
- Traditional Sector (pharma, chemicals, manufacturing, gems and jewellery, tourism),
- Media sector (news channels, productions houses, journalism),
- Retail sector (food and beverage, hotels, restaurants, fmcg ),
- Technology (robotics, logistics, software and automation solutions)
- Dress Code is business formals Photos and Videos may be taken during the event .
- Event shall be telecast world wide on News 18, Colours, Multiplex channels .
- Gala dinner shall be accompanied with performances by highly acclaimed Padma Shri artists.
LIBiz 2019 Media Outreach
- Strong marketing and branding platform to help you establish a presence in new markets, or strengthen brand value & develop new business opportunities in existing markets
- The international telecast of LIBiz Networking and Award via TV channels
- International print media outreach via top newspapers, magazines, websites, social marketing, hoarding, and banners
- Meet and greet with international celebrities, coverage on social media
This is a private business networking event, attendance is by invitation only.
For Bookings and any other Information contact:- +6591604627
For your hotel reservation please contact our Venue Partner ” ONE FARRER HOTEL“
LIBiz 2019 FelicitationCategories
The felicitations have been categorized based on the maturity level of the participating SME business houses.
- Medium Scale Business
- Small Scale Business
- Budding entrepreneurs
- Social Impact Businesses
- Entertainment category / personality / celebrity
- Women Entrepreneur
- Large Scale Business
Nomination / Application process
Step 1: Submit the nomination form to nominate yourself or your acquaintance. The team shall contact the nominee for Step 2.
- Link: Nomination Form
Step 2: Fill and submit the application form
- Link: Application Form
Step 3: You will receive business discussion call for the review of your entry
English News papers In India:
- Hindustan Times
- Asian Age
- Mid Day
- Mumbai Mirror
- Free Press Journal and Afternoon
- Amar Ujala,
- Punjab Kesari
- Nai Duniya
- Ajit (Pun.)
- Dainik Tribune
- Ajit Samachar
- Rashtriya Sahara
- Rajasthan Patrika, Saamna
- Hamara Mahanagar Navbharat
- Hari Bhoomi, etc.
Marathi and Gujarati news papers are also great medium to reach out to maximum people for gaining the publicity and the coverage:
- Punya Nagri,
- Mumbai Samachar,
- Gujarat Mitra,
Weekly Trade Magazine which are very popular
- Complete Cinema,
- Super Cinema,
- Film Information ,
- Trade Guide,
- Super Box Office,
- Film Bazar
Bollywood news agencies: that further will publish into their PR guides
- Business of cinema
- Movie Talkies
- Hungama TV
Online Publication Coverage Partners:
Film Of India.com
The Fashion and style.com
20 Hordings in MUMBAI 1 month before the event
- 10 Hordings Size 20 * 20
- 5 Hordings Size 20*40
- 5 Hordings Size 40 * 40
- Proposed Indian TV channel partner: Zee ETC
- Radio Partner in India: Radio City
Other Global Media Partners
- Global Proposed TV Partner : StarGlobal (telecast all over the world)
- Huge Social Media Publicity in Singapore and Outside via: Facebook, Instagram, You Tube and Twitter with a team 5 people working on it all the time
Singapore Business Development Team
Email : Info@legacyintl.biz / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +65 9129 0736
India Business Development Team
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 99999 54175